Simple and Cheap Ideas for a Bedroom Makeover
- Install new flooring
- Paint the walls and trim a different color
- Add new curtains
- Add new bedding
- Change the headboard or footboard
- Add a rug or area rug in front of the bed for decoration purposes
- Hang up artwork in frames on the wall with inexpensive art supplies from your local craft store or dollar store. You can also use fabric pieces from your old clothes that you no longer wear as wall hangings. Use thumb tacks, push pins, or picture hanging strips to hang them up on the
When you are renovating a home, it is important to stay within your budget. With these 7 cheap bedroom ideas, you can have a makeover without spending too much money.
Cheap Bedroom Makeover is More than Easy
- Add a headboard: Headboards are often expensive, but you can find them for less than $100. You may also want to paint the headboard in a color that matches the rest of the room; this will give your space an instant facelift!
- Add curtains: Curtains are inexpensive and can be found at any home improvement store or on Amazon
- Get new sheets: New sheets are relatively inexpensive and will make your bed feel fresh and inviting
- Add throw pillows: Throw pillows are inexpensive and come in many different colors, patterns, shapes