We all want to feel like we are living in a home that reflects our personality. But sometimes, we might not have the time or money to do it, and that’s where DIY projects (as revamp home decor ideas) come into play.
DIY Ideas to Revamp Your Home Decor
- Wall art – you can easily get creative with this one by using any leftover items you have lying around the house or by investing in a few new pieces of art that will go perfectly with your décor.
- Window treatments – if you don’t want to spend too much on window treatments, then there are plenty of DIY options available at your disposal. You can use curtains, drapes, or even tablecloths and bedsheets for this project!
- Rugs – rugs are an easy way
Here are some of the top 7 DIY ideas to upgrade and revamp your home decor.
- Recycle old furniture:
- Paint a wall with chalkboard paint:
- Create a gallery wall:
- Add pops of color with throw pillows, curtains and art work:
- Hang plants from the ceiling or on the walls:
- Put up wallpaper or paint stripes on your walls:
- Install new flooring, such as hardwood or wood-look tile.