Paint a front door is not an easy task. It takes time, effort, and patience to paint a front door. But you will get the best result if you follow these steps:
- Clean the surface of the door with water and dry it with a clean cloth.
- Apply primer to the surface of the door and let it dry for 10 minutes.
- Apply paint on top of the primer, let it dry for 1 hour, and then apply another coat of paint on top.
- Let it dry overnight before applying any other coats of paint on top.
- Let it dry for at least 24 hours before applying any other coats of paint on top or letting anyone walk through your freshly painted front door!
This article talks about how to paint a front door. It talks about the materials needed, the process, and the steps that need to be taken in order to paint a door.
-Paint – Primer – Paint Brushes – Roller Covers
-Clean the Door – Prime it with Primer – Paint it with Paint
-Get all of your materials together and laid out for easy access before you start painting.